Did you know that over 30% of fresh produce grown in the world goes to waste and never reaches consumers?
At Hazel Technologies, Inc., we think this waste is unacceptable. We are a USDA-funded startup company that is reducing the huge amounts of waste in our global food supply chain every day. Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, the Chicago Tribune, and Crain’s Chicago Business, and we need your help to expand our impact!
The Account Executive position at Hazel Tech, will involve interaction with leads generated by our inbound and outbound teams, as well as account management of existing customers. The benefits of this position you should consider as an applicant are:
- Get in on the ground floor. You will become one of the first twenty employees at one of the fastest growing startups in ag-tech
- Create an impact. Solve the problems of tomorrow: clients you develop relationships with will be saving food everyday that would've gone to waste before
- Learn what it takes. You will work directly with Hazel Tech executives, co-founders, and advisers every day.
- Flawlessly communicate with outbound and inbound sales team members and customers
- Travel to meet with key accounts (expect >25% of time spent in the field)
- Report to Business Development Manager
- Represent Hazel Tech at industry trade shows and any other similar events
- Involvement in hiring and recruiting process for future sales team members
- Meet quarterly quotas
- 1-5 Years Experience in outside sales or business development, either as account executive or outside sales development representative (SDR) or account executive (AE)
- Spanish fluency
- Experience with outbound sales, inbound sales, Prospecting, CRM, Lead Generation
Recommended but not required:
- Degree from accredited 4-year university
- Familiarity with fresh produce supply chain / food retail
- Experience travelling in Latin America
HOW TO APPLY
Send email to email@example.com
Subject line Account Executive
Please attach CV or resume and short intro, (no cover letter necessary).